- About The Park
- Office Space
- Our Facilities
- Our Community
- News & Events
Working in a professional and organised office environment is a great way to create new and innovative ideas, engage in conversation with other employees, whilst keeping focused on the main business objectives.
Although many people can choose to work at home on a regular basis, there are often disadvantages to this such as being interrupted by your family members, or sneaking to the kitchen for a quick snack!
Overall, working in an office space helps to enhance productivity within the workplace and here’s why:
1. The most obvious reason why people don’t work well at home is the fact that they get distracted. Whether it’s taking the dog out for a walk, doing the washing or cleaning your car, you’ll always find a way to avoid doing the necessary work.
2. Working in an office environment will not only help you to keep in the ‘zone’ and focus on the task in hand, but will also give you the added pressure of having your boss there to look over your shoulder now and again. The added pressure will no doubt help you to perform better at work, whilst any good feedback or positive comments will also help you to progress.
3. Whether there’s a great success to celebrate or you all need to pull together to turn something around, working in an office encourages everyone to work well together as a team. Each individual role is important to the business; however, if one person is not fitting in well, there may be problems further down the line.
4. When working in any company, it is essential that every employee feels valued within the workplace and is praised or commended for any good work. When working at home you may feel out of the loop and isolated, which will not help you to stay motivated.
5. As the workplace is often a very social place, there will be an opportunity for you to discuss and debate ideas with other members of the team. Although you may also be able to communicate via other methods such as email or telephone, it is much more effective to gather your team together for a good brainstorming session.
So if its time you needed an office why not contact the team at Ransom Wood and arrange to view the office suites we have available. We’re sure you will find our tranquil woodland setting is just what you’re looking for.
Published: 14th February 2018
If you are looking to move to new offices but are on a bit of a budget we are currently offering offices in Oak House at a special rate.
Published: 12th February 2018
Are you ready for GDPR? Ransomwood Estates and Hopkins Solicitors are hosting a FREE event for all companies based on the business park on Tuesday 6th Match 2018. The team from Hopkins will explain GDPR, how it will impact on our businesses and what we need to do to prepare.
Ransom Wood is such a beautiful place for our office. Not only is it a stunning location but the staff are amazing! We’d be lost without Alison and Sarah on the Business Centre Reception.
I love this place. I have worked here for the past seven years and I can highly recommend Oak House A.
Diamond Soft Furnishings
I think I can speak on behalf of all the ‘newbies’ when I say that we are very pleased to be here and all of us have settled in very easily. The whole of your team are great to deal with at all levels and any matters are dealt with great expedience!
You’re all stars and worth your weight in Gold and we Receptionists love and appreciate you !!
NHS Property Services, Birch House
Carl, thanks for your help today and over the last few weeks – you’ve been terrific, as have the whole estates maintenance team and it’s very much appreciated.
Hi Jane, Tony the electrician has done exactly what was asked of him and turned it around quickly for me. Fantastic job thanks for y