- About The Park
- Office Space
- Our Facilities
- Our Community
- News & Events
Working in a professional and organised office environment is a great way to create new and innovative ideas, engage in conversation with other employees, whilst keeping focused on the main business objectives.
Although many people can choose to work at home on a regular basis, there are often disadvantages to this such as being interrupted by your family members, or sneaking to the kitchen for a quick snack!
Overall, working in an office space helps to enhance productivity within the workplace and here’s why:
1. The most obvious reason why people don’t work well at home is the fact that they get distracted. Whether it’s taking the dog out for a walk, doing the washing or cleaning your car, you’ll always find a way to avoid doing the necessary work.
2. Working in an office environment will not only help you to keep in the ‘zone’ and focus on the task in hand, but will also give you the added pressure of having your boss there to look over your shoulder now and again. The added pressure will no doubt help you to perform better at work, whilst any good feedback or positive comments will also help you to progress.
3. Whether there’s a great success to celebrate or you all need to pull together to turn something around, working in an office encourages everyone to work well together as a team. Each individual role is important to the business; however, if one person is not fitting in well, there may be problems further down the line.
4. When working in any company, it is essential that every employee feels valued within the workplace and is praised or commended for any good work. When working at home you may feel out of the loop and isolated, which will not help you to stay motivated.
5. As the workplace is often a very social place, there will be an opportunity for you to discuss and debate ideas with other members of the team. Although you may also be able to communicate via other methods such as email or telephone, it is much more effective to gather your team together for a good brainstorming session.
So if its time you needed an office why not contact the team at Ransom Wood and arrange to view the office suites we have available. We’re sure you will find our tranquil woodland setting is just what you’re looking for.
Published: 3rd May 2018
We’re pleased to welcome Hypnotherapy Today to Oak House A.
Published: 2nd May 2018
Turtle Lodge Festival brings the atmosphere of Glastonbury’s Green Fields to Mansfield! Join us for a very special event, which is local and affordable.
Ransom Wood is such a beautiful place for our office. Not only is it a stunning location but the staff are amazing! We’d be lost without Alison and Sarah on the Business Centre Reception.
I love this place. I have worked here for the past seven years and I can highly recommend Oak House A.
Diamond Soft Furnishings
I think I can speak on behalf of all the ‘newbies’ when I say that we are very pleased to be here and all of us have settled in very easily. The whole of your team are great to deal with at all levels and any matters are dealt with great expedience!
You’re all stars and worth your weight in Gold and we Receptionists love and appreciate you !!
NHS Property Services, Birch House
Carl, thanks for your help today and over the last few weeks – you’ve been terrific, as have the whole estates maintenance team and it’s very much appreciated.
Hi Jane, Tony the electrician has done exactly what was asked of him and turned it around quickly for me. Fantastic job thanks for your help.
T K Construction
Thank you for your help and support, you are always so quick to respond in our hour of need and help wherever and whenever you possibly can. It’s a pleasure to work on the park with you and all of your team.
Cedar House Nursery
We here at Focus Management for Business Ltd have been part of the Ransom Wood Business Park community for over four years and we occupy the ground floor of Oak House A & B. Our experience of ‘living here’ is a very positive one, we find the staff around the business park very friendly and helpful.
Focus Management For Business
Hi Guys, In all seriousness as an individual I would like to thank you all at Ransom Wood Estates for the fantastic work you have all put in over the bad weather period.
You certainly have a wonderful team who work for you. Very impressed with the efficiency of your Workforce.
Vision West Notts
We would like to send our thanks for all the work you have done recently at Cedar House. We were really impressed with your electricians Tony and Ben as to how they refused drinks ( we thought all trades people worked on tea and coffee supplies), how polite and considerate they were and finally how tidy they left our offices.
Thanks very much and it’s been a real pleasure working with you over the years also. As a landlord, you’ve been fantastic – always being helpful and proactive, I wish you and Jane and all the other staff at Ransomwood all the very best.
British Heart Foundation
I wanted to write to express our thanks and appreciation for all the help and support we have had from yourself and other members of your team.
Mid Trent Local Cancer Network